Familiar Technologies: Matlab, Polymath, Comsol, Aspen, SAS, Microsoft Office, Drilling Office X, Pason, TOTCO, RigWatch, Laversab/Heisenberg, Corva AI, WITSML, TeamViewer, RX5, HSPM
Regions of the world you have worked: Midland Basin , Delaware Basin
Resume: PROJECT MANAGER | CUSTOMER SERVICE CHAMPION | PROBLEM SOLVER
Compassionate and committed engineering professional with demonstrated experience in engineering/computer software, and exposure to scientific, chemical, and other professional industries. A proven track record of excellence in upstream oil & gas sector; providing leadership, and impeccable service. Adept at motivating and
developing people while collaborating closely with teams to drive organizational success. Known as a well-organized and structured thinker who communicates effectively with all levels of organizations, from project management teams to senior management. Motivated by fast-paced and fluid challenges while remaining focused on exceeding expectations and meeting tight deadlines. Courteous, self-starting, service-oriented leader with a history of fostering long-lasting, meaningful business relationships with customers.
Drilling Data Analyst, Corva A.I., LLC, Houston, TX Jan 2020 — Mar 2020
• Remotely monitored 50 drilling rigs across North America with a focus on optimization and data quality to support drilling contractors.
• Utilized Corva’s advanced AI to convert raw drilling data into information critical to optimizing drilling performance for customers.
• Virtually constructed bottom hole assembly (BHA) for use by AI technology.
• Identified date quality issues via regular QA/QC checks and followed established procedures to correct issues.
• Communicated with well-site supervisors to resolve technical, software, and drilling optimization challenges.
• Completed wellbore-specific torque and drag analyses based on predicted wellbore conditions.
• Provided key performance indicator (KPI) analytics to drive individual rig and worldwide fleet performance.
• Compared historic, offset well data including ROP, WOB, and Differential Pressure to improve performance.
Directional Driller, Schlumberger, Midland, TX Sep 2018 — Jan 2020
• Drilled horizontal wells on multi-well pads; operated motors and rotary steerable (i.e. Midland Monster, PowerDrive Orbit, and CopiBana using real-time communications with HHOP).
• Constructed 6-8 degree nudges for each well in the intermediate section.
• Planned well trajectory, designed casing, and determined dogleg/tortuosity severity with Drilling Office software (DOX).
• Projected ahead of the bit while referencing the well design and maintaining awareness of depth stipulations when circulation losses may arise.
• Demonstrated the importance of efficient drilling through hazard avoidance; stuck pipe, pack offs, wash-outs, increase torque/drag, lost circulation, and cuttings transport.
• Exceeded client’s 5 KPIs during each section of the well design; focused on nonproductive time, ROP, connection time, HSE incidents, BHA turnaround time.
• Adhered to stringent HSE guidelines, tracked and recorded Q-stops to ensure safety of personnel on location while working closely with HSE Specialist to implement safer practices field-wide.
Field Engineer – Senior Field Engineer, Schlumberger, Midland, TX Sep 2017 — Jan 2020
• Planned, analyzed, and reported complex drilling operation measurements for directional wells in Midland Basin (Wolfcamp A, B, D, Spraberry) and Delaware Basin.
• Managed wellsite survey equipment and prepared field survey reports for client.
• Operated, built, and tested downhole tools at wellsite used in drilling operations of horizontal wells.
• Documented and reported real-time data to notable clients (e.g. Chevron, Parsley, Sable, and Occidental Petroleum).
• Maintained M/LWD equipment; maintenance, performed troubleshooting, and data correction.
• Contributed to a cross-functional team (drilling engineers, geologist, and directional drillers); collaborated in making critical and time-sensitive real-time operational decisions.
• Provided operational excellence for clients by emphasizing HSE and service quality awareness.
• Recorded operational data and completed relevant documentation per the operations department guidelines.
• Mentored and appraised 6-8 Field Engineer trainees in 21 different metrics of general performance.
Office Manager & Project Manager, Cheatham Electric, Inc., Freeport, FL May 2011 — Sep 2017
• Responded to customers’ evolving business needs, including retrieving relevant executed documentation from clients and compliance with regulatory procedures.
• Reviewed client account activity on a daily basis to ensure overall accuracy, proper settlement of transactions, reconciliation of sales credits and fees, and managed accounts payable/receivable.
• Learned products, services, and procedures quickly and accurately to deliver real time solutions.
Electrical & HVAC Technician, Cheatham Electric, Inc., Freeport, FL Jan 2001 — May 2011
• Roughed in and trimmed out remodeled homes, set outside and inside air handler; vacuumed Freon lines.
• Replaced/Installed 100 amp, 125 amp, 200 amp, 400 amp, 120/208, 120/240, 277/480 inside sub panels.
• Negotiated equipment sales with clients, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services.
• Electrical/HVAC services calls to diagnose problems; blown fuses, thermostats, refrigerant leakage, contactors, blower motors, fan motors, compressors, and filters/systems.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Chemical Engineering; Minor in Statistics, Florida State University
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Chemistry/Biochemistry, University of West Florida
SAS Programming and Data Analysis Certification, Florida State University
SOFTWARE: Matlab | Polymath | Comsol | Aspen | SAS | Microsoft Office | Drilling Office X | Pason | TOTCO |
RigWatch | Laversab/Heisenberg | Corva AI | WITSML | TeamViewer | RX5 | HSPM
INSTRUMENTS: Bomb & Differential Scanning Calorimeters | GC-MS & Infrared Spectrometers | Nuclear
Magnetic Resonance & UV-VIS Spectrometers | Thermographic Analyzer
LANGUAGE: American Sign Language I & II
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
Basics of Laboratory Safety | Chemical Reactivity Hazards | Directional Drilling 1-High Volume | PEC: Safe Land and Safe Gulf | H2S Awareness | CPR/First Aid
Society of Petroleum Engineers | American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Chemical Engineer Jobs with Polymer Engineering Experience