Increased corrosion protection at a lower cost than conventional rust preventive products.
This product was designed especially for protecting outdoor electrical connections
Fast-drying, nonstick corrosion inhibiting film sprayed from aerosol cans
- Excellent outdoor protection can be applied indoors or outdoors
- Instant and long-term protection from corrosion
- Minimized field service
- CFC and 1,1,1-Trichlorethane fre2
- Vapor phase protection in vented or unvented enclosures
- May be used as a cleaning agent
- Moisture-displacing and penetrating film characteristics
- The outdoor equivalent of VpCI®-238
- Description: Outdoor version of VpCI®-238 12 oz. (340 g) cans.
- Application: Integrated circuitry, bus bars, outdoor electrical connections
- Protection: 50.0 ft2/can (4.65 m2/can).
Packaging: Six 9.45 oz. cans/carton.
We offer the best prices on electronic corrosion inhibitors.
Please tell us about your chemical or oil service needs using the form below.