ElectriCorr® VpCI®-239 by Cortec is an effective outdoor inhibitor of galvanic corrosion for most metals and alloys normally found in electrical
and electronic applications such as aluminium, copper, tin, and ferrous metals.
ElectriCorr® VpCI®-239 is a multifunctional outdoor cleaner/ corrosion protector. Its continuous Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor action saves money by extending product life and eliminating downtime due to corrosion. ElectriCorr® VpCI®-239 forms a very thin film proven effective against aggressive conditions including industrial, marine, and tropical regions. This film does not alter the electrical resistance or magnetic properties of metal substrates. ElectriCorr® VpCI®-239 can be safely applied for the corrosion protection of electronic circuits or relays without causing any significant changes in conductivity. ElectriCorr® VpCI®-239 can be safely used with most plastics, elastomers, and other non-metallics. In
- Protects high or low-voltage and high or low current electrical and electronic devices such as relays, connectors, sensors, wiring, etc.
- Printed circuit boards
- Electrical contacts and components
- Electric motors
- Protects ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Can be used in contact with engineering plastics (wipe off to prevent long-term exposure), elastomers, and other non-metallics
- Outdoor generators and junction boxes
- Spray for use after final assembly or in the field
- Outdoor and indoor electrical outlets
- Excellent outdoor protection
- Can be applied indoors
- Fast-drying, nonsticky corrosion inhibiting film
- Instant corrosion protection
- Long-term protection
- Minimized field service
- Increased corrosion protection at a lower cost than conventional rust preventives
- CFC and 1,1,1-Trichloroethane free
- Vapor phase protection in vented or unvented enclosures
- May be used as a cleaning agent
- Moisture-displacing and penetrating film characteristics
- Designed especially for protected outdoor electrical connections
- The outdoor equivalent of VpCI-238
- UV dye additive can be seen once the carrier has evaporated
Aerosol use – Spray a very light mist over the area needing protection. Dry time is approximately 1-2 hours at 700F and 50% relative humidity.
We offer the best prices on water-based corrosion inhibitors. Contact us now using this form.
[cforms name=”Your default form”]