Familiar Technologies: Emulsion Breaker, Scavengers, Water Clarifiers, Paraffin Chemicals, Asphaltenes, LDHI for deepwater applications, Drag reducing agents, Biocides, Scale and Corrosion Inhibitors, Calcium Napthanates, Seawater Injection chemicals
Regions of the world you have worked: Africa
Resume: • Plan and organize daily field activity.
• Ensure reporting system is effective, for the customer and for Nalco management.
• Responsible for filing all changes and exceptions.
• Analyzes customer needs, requirements, and tactical plans recommending solutions with Nalco programs.
• Develop budget plans and strategy for active and potential pursuits. Coach personnel in proposal development by identifying proposal themes and preparing various components such as executive summaries.
• Keeps management informed through regular activity reports and communications.
• Focuses on customer retention and improving customer satisfaction through excellence in the application of the Six Service Standards and customer feedback surveys. Ensures service plan compliance > 80%.
• Identifies and resolves customer complaints, escalating as required.
• Provides accurate field chemical consumption on a weekly, monthly and semi-annual basis to the Strategic Account and Supply Chain Managers. Review stocks and participate to ordering decisions on a weekly basis. Participate in decisions in bulk blending activities in Chevron Escravos with Supply Chain.
• Adds customer value by acting as business consultant to customers’ key management; developing a thorough understanding of customer’s business, mission, strategy, operational issues; advising customers on best product mixes to accomplish their objectives; Recommending custom solutions, and/or special considerations.
• Documents value offered and delivered to the customer in clear customer accepted Financial terms.
• Facilitates the Chemical Management Team (CMT) quarterly meetings.