Familiar Technologies: Well Water Off Shore Chemicals, Waste Water Chemicals, SAP, Meters, Scales, Forklifts.
Regions of the world you have worked: Texas.
Resume: Career Objective: Production supervisor seeking a challenging position where I can utilize my 14 years of plant operations experience.
Prairie View A&M University, Prairie View, TX, Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, 3.27 GPA, May 2012
Production Supervisor, December 2012- Feb 2013 (temporary contract position)
Mundy Co @ Exxon Mobil, Baytown, TX
– Directly supervise and monitor the day to day activities of 15 or more employees involved in bulk loading and plant/warehouse operations.
– Review and sign off on a “Job Hazard Analysis” report on each employee’s task to ensure compliance with company procedures and Department of Transportation regulations.
– Monitor staffing needs to ensure business requirements are met and schedule overtime and vacation time as needed.
– Develop and conduct daily safety meetings to discuss concerns and ensure the highest levels of safety are met.
– Utilize SAP system for inventory management and production work orders
– Communicate effectively with co-workers, sub-ordinates, and management to ensure that cost and performance targets are met.
Process Operator, June 2008- December 2011
Nalco Energy Chemicals, Sugarland, TX
– Utilized SAP system for shipping and inventory management
– Fulfilled purchase orders by blending and packaging various chemicals into tank trucks, rail cars, and other various chemical transporting packages, while coordinating with the lab and shipping department to ensure orders are completed in a timely manner according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
– Operated related equipment, i.e. pumps, transfer systems, packaging lines, lift trucks and control systems with a superior safety record
– Utilized interpersonal skills by communicating effectively with team members and coordinating workflow projects with the next shift
– Displayed organizational skills by maintaining proper documentation for the department and labeling packages in accordance with all company and government requirements
– Accurately measured and provided samples of various chemicals for quality assurance testing and reporting
– Trained new employees on proper plant operations and safe work practices
Supervisor / Maintenance Mechanic / DOT Inspector, August 1998 – June 2008
Shaw Maintenance Construction @ Nalco Energy Chemicals, Sugarland, TX
– Tested, repaired, and certified chemical transporting tanks to ensure all tanks met the Texas Department of Transportation guidelines
– Filled in as supervisor when needed for a team of 3 employees in the tank cleaning department
– Cleaned various transporting tanks while keeping up with the demand
– Safely operated forklifts for material handling
Special Training and Certifications:
– Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
– SAP certified – Certified Forklift Operator (1997)
– OSHA trained in Confined Space Rescue, Respirator, and Fire Extinguisher use
– ISO 9000, Hazwoper Trained