Familiar Technologies: Demulsifiers, Water Clarifiers, H2S Scavangers, Paraffin Crystal Modifiers and Solvents, Reverse Breakers, Foamers,Oxygen Scavangers, Water Analysis, Cold Finger Analysis
Regions of the world you have worked: Northen Colorado / DJ Basin
Business Development Professional
Dynamic Business Development professional with 15 years of sales experience and 5 years within the chemical industry. Demonstrated expertise in sales and account management. Solid oil and gas industry experience developing chemical applications to enhance production while reducing cost.
Account / Territory Management • Sales Cycle Management • B2B • Team Leadership • Consultative Selling • Upstream Oilfield Chemicals • Presentations • Global Hazmat Communication Training • Salesforce • Project Estimates • Flow Assurance / Pipeline Integrity • Service Agreement Renewals • Chemical Automation / Products / Services • Gas Gathering Systems • HSE Compliance • PEC/Safeland Training • Level 1 Acrolein Application Training
Halliburton Energy Services • Fort Lupton, Colorado
International Oilfield Service Provider
Wireline and Perforating Assistant Operator – 10/2017 – Present
Assists during rigging-up and rigging-down of surface and down hole well logging equipment on work locations for the purpose of recording information about sub-surface geologic formations. Understand and apply basic oil well operations including the identification of different rig types and drill string components, Blow Out Prevention (BOP) procedures and equipment, Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and service quality protocols and guidelines under Halliburton and customer’s protocol. Assist during the operation of well logging equipment at job site. Learned to assemble down hole well logging tools (electric, and other well logging tools). Maintain, clean and perform preventative maintenance on down-hole and surface well logging equipment. Performed pre and post job vehicle and equipment inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
Baroid Drilling Fluids I Representative Halliburton Training Candidate 7/2017 – 10/2017
Attended Halliburton’s Drilling Fluids Application School in Houston Texas to learn to apply content learned through the formal training program in colloidal and general chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations, routine and specialized testing. Obtained general knowledge of company products and services, how drilling fluid technology can optimize service quality, industry knowledge, operator scheduled, rig schedules and rig operations well site service to customers of Baroid. Learned and applied routine and specialized testing that provide technical guidance of Baroid’s customized engineering fluids to maximize wellbore value. Comply with health, safety and environment regulations in all aspects of job performance.
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE • Fort Collins, Colorado • 7/2015 – 7/2017
Automotive repair and maintenance facility for fleet and private maintenance.
Communicate, recommend, estimate auto repair services to client to private and fleet customers. Provide financing options for large and complex vehicle maintenance and repairs.
• Reached 96% of sales objective by selling 667 tire units and recommend repairs and service suggested by technicians.
• Nominated as Safety Coordinator by store and service manager. Perform monthly safety and environmental audits for compliance with company policies.
• Met new company credit card application goal for ten months.
BAKER HUGHES GENERAL ELECTRIC • Evans, Colorado • 4/2011 – 7/2015
International Provider of Oil Field Services.
Employed a consultative sales approach that focused on building a long term, value-based relationships with oil and gas producers that developed a profitable portfolio of accounts in an assigned territory through adding additional chemical services with current customers while demonstrating commitment to prospecting new business development. Researched production issues to develop chemical applications for downhole and surface equipment and provided documentation to prove chemical applications to significantly reduce field failures and help oil and gas producers to maintain profitability reducing down time and costs keeping their assets producing longer without failures. Conducted chemical reviews to ensure that Baker Hughes Upstream Chemical were meeting key performance indicators outlined by the client and address any field inventory, chemical performance, and monitoring issues. Managed chemical deliveries and maintained DOT documentation and HSE procedures and guidelines for JSA-HSA field audits. Analyzed oil field laboratory results to provide and apply flow assurance remediation strategies to mitigate emulsions, scale, hydrates, water clarification, paraffin, and solids control.
• Launched pilot paraffin control project increasing oil production by 32%. Determined the best chemicals for paraffin prevention in storage tanks lowering separator temperatures from 140 to 96 degrees for increased safety and revenues.
• Introduced emulsion treatment for oil in storage tanks while minimizing rejected oil calls and reduced hot oiling costs and production down time saving over $120,000 annually to the client from the previous vendor.
• Added 167 new chemical applications and programs including scale prevention, H2S mitigation, emulsion prevention, paraffin control, water clarification and corrosion treatment increasing revenue book of business from $300,000 annually to $1.8 million annually within four years.
• Developed H2S mitigation process to gain efficiencies for chemical usage saving the client over $480,000 per year in materials cost which produced a new annual revenue stream of over $100,000 for Baker Hughes.
• Designed chemical application injection points at well heads, separators, treaters, gas lines, and scrubbers through working knowledge of various butterfly valves, check valves, choke control valves, cap-strings by using various chemical injection pumps and cap string approved chemicals.
• Successfully treated discharge water to the environment with knowledge of reverse emulsion breakers to be below Wyoming State discharge regulations with oil and grease counts.
• Responsible for over 800 wells for MIC, corrosion control, and scale mitigation for vertical and horizontal wells.
WASTE MANAGEMENT • Ault, Colorado • 3/2009 – 4/2011
Global provider of trash and recycling services for residential and commercial customers
Expanded client base by targeting new business and through referrals. Retained existing clients with excellent customer service and support. Ensured compliance with local, state and federal regulations. Developed custom solid, recycling, medical, electronic waste solutions for HOA, commercial, and government clients.
• Increased revenue by 5% within two years by developing pricing and service strategies.
• Implemented value added services and opportunities for over 900 commercial accounts.
• Achieved 80% secure retention rate for commercial account business
Bachelor of Arts in Communication
Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado.
Next Level Sales Training
HazMat GHS Training SalesForce ECM Software
Emulsion / Corrosion Control
Pipe Line Integrity Management
Waste Management Sales Training
Paraffin Control Training Fundamentals of Upstream Chemicals
Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, POS Systems