Are you looking for job opportunties? Please submit your resume here.
[jobboard]Familiar Technologies: Tech 1: Corrosion control and monitoring,
Tech 2: Emulsion Breaking
Tech 3: Flow Assurance – Pour Point Depression & Scale Inhibition
Regions of the world you have worked: 1. India – Entire country
Resume: Professional Experience
Nov’ 2012 to present: Dai Ichi Karkaria td. Mumbai
Position hold: General Manager– Sales & Marketing
Mumbai based a public limited company, operating in India holds market leader position in the fields of specialty chemicals and additives, It caters industry like, paints, textiles, Printing, Water & Effluent treatment and Oil field additives.
• Budgeting and managing Profit & Lost account.
• Analyzing current and future market trend.
• Performance monitoring of Sales agent and dealership network.
• Primary Market Paints & Pigment, Crop, Textiles, Construction and Oil Field Industries.
• Support on achievement of the budget through monthly review.
• Managing a team of Marketing Managers, Sales Representative
Jan’ 2004 to Oct’ 2012: Nalco Water India Ltd., Pune
Position hold: District Manager– Energy Services (Upstream)
An US based MNC operating in India holds market leader position in the fields of Refinery/Petrochemical process additives, Water & Effluent treatment. Energy Services offers Refinery process additives, Petrochemical additives and oil field operations.
• Budgeting and managing Profit & Lost account.
• Implementing competent business strategies to market a wide range of formulated products & exceed pre-set sales and profit targets.
• Analysing ongoing and future market trend and fine-tuning sales & marketing strategies.
• Exploring potential business avenues, developing new account and meeting pre-set revenue, collection & profitability targets.
• Initiate the product localization and branding idea to improve profitability and market share.
• Utilization of sales agents and channel partners for strategic account growth.
• Implementing services plans / policies for the organisation, ensuring accomplishment of business goals.
• Imparting training & implementation of safety on site for the team.
• Initiating & developing relationships with key decision makers in target organizations.
• Building and maintaining healthy business relations with customer, enhancing customer satisfaction.
• Dealing in Customer Complaint through problem solving consultancy & customer feedback system (CFS).
• Handling a team of Account Managers, Sales Representative and workers & managing job scheduling/ division & assignment on priority basis.
• Mentoring, coaching and training to the team
• Setting targets, reviewing, monitoring team performance & ensuring that the target is achieved on time.
• Monitoring and evaluation of weekly and monthly reporting and review to making action plan.
• Pivotal in managing a sales team strategically to grow across the country to increase the market share in the global picture.
• Efficiently built technically driven sales team from scratch to recognizable.
• Successfully developed and implemented some unique strategies that have generated revenues in excess of $6.5 million in the last 24 months with excellent profitability and huge growth prospects.
• Received incentive of family trip to Los Cabos, Mexico for achieving the growth rate of over 300% in 2006.
• Instrumental in managing key projects like:
Operation is paraffin issues – an unique success story for Asia pacific oil field operations
Implementation of Flow Assurance on turnkey basis – Paraffin issues.
Implementation of Paraffin inhibitor squeeze – Paraffin issues.
• Drag Reduction Additive to Indian Oil cross country product & crude pipelines.
• Managed the operation & maintenance of Crude emulsion processing (Dehydration).
• Pivotal in formation of the Energy Services team in 2004 under Nalco India with zero sales.
First largest annual order in 2006 for $3.0m from ONGC.
Second largest annual order received in 2012 for $4.25m from IOCL.
• Efficiently localized various products to improve the margin since 2004.
• Distinction of implementing Under CFS a unique program “Voice of Customer”
Jun’96 – Dec’03: Baker Oil Treating (I) Ltd. (B.O.T.I.), Pune as Technical Service Representative.
Position attained during change over Dy. Technical Services Manager
A joint venture between Baker Petrolite Inc – USA and Dai Ichi Karkaria Pune. B.O.T.I is into manufacturing and servicing a diverse range of Refinery process chemicals and Oil field chemicals.
• J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 2003. Synthesis and characterization of Pour Point Depressant.
• THERMANS 2002, BARC Mumbai. Synthesis and characterization of Pour Point Depressant.
• LAWPSP 2003 IIT, Mumbai, Synthesis, characterization and application of Pour Point Depressant.
• HSSE management & maintenance through lead and people development.
• Training and competency development program implementation.
• Budgeting, PnL maintenance and cash flow management..
• P&ID review, commissioning & start-up procedure preparation, contingency plan and start-up.
• Sub-contractor management and HSE/ operational development program.
• Asset integrity through chemical application and performance management program.
• Flow assurance program modeling, evaluation & implementation.
• Extensive knowledge on chemical injection system and management.
• Chemical selection, test protocol design, verification & certification.
• Effective utilization of the organizational (in house/ sourced) resources to maximize returns.
• Counselor Sales Person – Kolkata, India 2005
• Strategic Sales Person – Sanya, China 2007
• Versatile Sales Person – Singapore 2008
• Six Service Standards (6SS) – Singapore 2008
• Leader Manager – People Development- Singapore 2009
• Financial and cash flow management – Singapore 2010
• Safety Leadership – Houston, USA 2011
• Conflict Management – Dubai 2012
2006 PhD in Polymer Synthesis and Application to Improve Crude Oil Rheology from RRL (CSIR) Jorhat, Assam
1995 M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) from Gauhati University